Thursday, February 9, 2012

US FSSF WIP





Painted 2 bases for 13 days. It is incredible speed for me. I am a slow painter because I paint 3 or 4 layers for even 15mm.
I’m pretty happy with the result. 2nd picture is the first prototype to see whether the chosen colors look good or not. I felt that the shadowing was little weak so I decided to use stronger shadow with US Olive Drab. 3rd is the one I used finalized colors. Anyhow, it looks similar.
I hope I can finish one platoon of them before this summer. That’s my plan. But, as we know, it’s just a plan. :D

3 comments:

  1. Wow tose look great, nice looking figures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Your reply encourages me uploading more pictures. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice job. They look great.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete