Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A New Project!

Since the last posting, there have been many changes in my hobby life. I have tried many different miniatures and painting style. Many of them couldn't be successful for me. It discouraged me a lot. When I stood up at the end of the road, I found one to try. It was 15mm WW2, which is Flames of War.

I tried FOW 3 or 4 years ago. If you read my blog, you could find some postings about it. Anyway, it looks like a huge cycle of my hobby life. I will be there where I was at least one time in a few years. :P

Good thing is that my fellows in a club enjoys FOW so I can join them. Which is a great motivation in this hobby.

I chose Polish 2nd Corps in Italian front, especially Monte Cassino. I love bears, love Wojtek! so I will prepare Wojtek themed army, which is infantry + heavy artillery army. Also, I like the idea of the infantry ace so I am thinking about using 500, 700, 900 points games while I am preparing the army.

So the project begins.

With the first batch.

Scout carriers!!!!!


Skin and shade for the battledress and webbing done.



Base color for battledress and shade for helmet done


I am working on the crews first. Hope I could show you my finished models soonest.


Here are the project plan.




Looks quite easy, right? Hope so. But my life wouldn't make this easier. :)

See you soon.

Cpt. Beaver





No comments:

Post a Comment